Thursday, October 20, 2011

World Series game 1

So I haven't updated this in a long time but I thought I would share my thoughts on the World Series in case you wanted to know them.

I guess I will start with C.J. Wilson. All in all I didn't think he did totally bad. He made a few mistakes but he kept the team in the game and thats all you can really hope for after his previous starts this postseason. To sign C.J. or not is for another time but if he wants 6 years I say see ya later.

Now onto the 7th inning...... There was 2 moves everyone is second guessing. The first move was the right move, Gentry had to pinch hit for Murphy. With the lefty coming out of the bullpen you should pinch hit for thr left handed Murphy. Gentry was the right choice cause Murphy is out of the game now and Gentry is the next outfielder in line. If you ph Torriabla there then you have used 2 players off your bench and only got 1 at bat for. The second decision pinch hitting German was an odd choice. This is where Torrialba should have come in. As the manager says "thats the way baseball go" you have to forget it and move on. Sometimes the chances you take work out and you are a genius sometimes they don't and you are a dumb dumb. I think Ron wasn't out managed as bad as everyone thinks, sometimes you are just outplayed, you tip ur cap and say good game and live to fight another day. I said Rangers in 5 so let's win tonight! More to come tomorrow.

When on the road you always want to split the games win today and you get your split and come home for 3 games. All is not lost this team hasn't lost back to back games since mid August. Keep your head up Ranger fans the best thing about baseball is there is a tame tomorrow so you have to have a short memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment